Monday, February 14, 2011

Make it Monday - Valentine Love Potion

Ok, while looking through all the blogs that I love I found these super cute Love Potions. Here is a super cute alternative to the traditional candy and card valentine that the kids pass out at school. Check them out:


They were really easy and fun to make. The kids loved passing them out. ;) I found them on the Blog Tatortots and Jello (you should look it up, she has FAB ideas!!), there is a link at the bottom.

Look at that signature!! I love it! I don't know why, but I just think it is the best embellishment for this tags.

Meghan aka Snagz. She is such a goob (I mean that affectionatly, LOL). She said, "Mom everyone knows that is my true name" LOL. I hope she still likes when she gets older, she has written it everywhere ;)


http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-project-love-juice-valentines-day.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FOivM+%28Tatertots+and+Jello%29

No comments:

Post a Comment