Friday, January 28, 2011

I've been told it's the Best Potato Soup Ever!!


So my wonderful Hubs and Mrs Jenny both agree that this is the "Best Potato Soup Ever!!" And since it is "Soooo Good" I thought I would share the recipe ;) Here it is, hope you enjoy!!

1 Small Bag red potatoes (I like the tiny ones, no peeling, just rinse them)
3 Cans Cream of Mushroom (I like the roasted garlic kind)
1 Small Block Velveeta
1 lb pan sausage
Ranch Dressing a shake (not a whole bag)
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt
1 Medium Onion

Ok, this can't get any easier. Boil your potatoes, brown your sausage and onion in skillet. When potatoes are tender drain, leave just enough water to cover potatoes. Add all ingredients including sausage and onions (I don't drain mine, which make this a very healthy recipe, LOL). After the Velveeta is melted it's done. Ron loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment